Location Germany Lindau
- Conducting all activities related to ADASENS’ development and presentation cars and the responsibility that all vehicles , their measurements and sensors are operating , data acquisition and labeling activities are performed in compliance to the law and company's regulation
- Certified vehicle technician mechatronics with relevance work experience or Vehicle engineering degree
- Driving licence for prototypes and test vehicles Sprengstoffschein nach § 27, Airbagschein
- Build-up and maintain the company’s development, presentation and pool cars according to project needs
- Manage availability of and access to development, presentation and pool cars especially for test dries and data acquisition campaigns
- Maintain the measurement equipment and sensors
- Plan and coordinate all data acquisition and labelling activities
- Provide data and labels with the required quality according to project demands
- Perform equipment and software tests
- Ensure safe and clean working environment according to work safety standards
- Conducting trainings and introductions for development and presentation cars, data acquisition and labelling software internally and externally
- Supporting sales and acquisition activities, e.g. , presentations requirements assessments
- Support in roadmap and project definition phases
- Conducting and supervising student works like theses and internships
- Ordering usually necessary material/services for vehicle build-up and maintenance according to the company’s signature regulation and within the available project budgets
- English Medium level and German is desirable
Should you decide on a permanent employment with a motivated, young and international team then you can benefit from mutual support, professional qualifications and short dynamic decision-making paths. We have a collegial team and flat hierarchies with flexibility for your individual need. For interested employees we offer the possibility of a longer stay abroad in Spain.
We put strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. That is why we offer family-friendly working time models, and e.g. support for kindergarten. Our working routine includes creative breaks (maybe table tennis, darts or chess) and the free use of a nearby gym. Events such as cooking, barbecuing and sports activities are also often held after work.
If you are interested in joining ADASENS, please send your Online Application to:
Please attach your cover letter, CV, as well as all relevant job references to your application email.