Location Germany Lindau
- Disciplinarily and technically lead the activities of the team Computer Vision according the Ficosa regulations with special focus on, but not limited to, technical expertise and guidance, delivering projects results according to requirements, schedule, budget, and development process, planning and scheduling the work and responsibilities in the team, assignment of line and project roles and tasks in the team.
- Support the preparation of the department budget and roadmap
- Allocate team resources according to project needs
- Plan and assure maintenance and tailoring of background IP (BGIP) recognizers and technologies according to company roadmap or customer and project requirements
- Coordinate and supervise the tasks of the SW Product Engineers tasks
- Conduct and supervise student works and internships
- Patent analysis and application
- Actively support and coach the team in reaching the goals (internal and in interaction with other departments)
- Assess yearly the goals achievement of the team members
- Order materials/equipment/development workpackages necessary for development
- Support sales and acquisition activities (presentations, requirements assessments, technical presentations to customers)
- Coordinate the department’s development offers
- Evaluate/coordinate the related Project Risk Management plan
- When necessary act as a project leader and /or technological leader
- Actively support management and shareholders in achieving the company’s goals
- Provide his/her team with the necessary means to comply with Health & Safety rules and assure they are properly used
Should you decide on a permanent employment with a motivated, young and international team then you can benefit from mutual support, professional qualifications and short dynamic decision-making paths. We have a strong team and flat hierarchies which ensure flexibility for your individual needs.
We put strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. That is why we offer family-friendly working time models and small but important extras e.g. support for kindergarten. Our working routine includes creative breaks (maybe we can interest you in table tennis, darts or chess?) and the free use of the nearby gym. Events such as team-cooking, barbecuing and sports activities are often part of our schedule as well. For interested employees we offer the possibility of a longer stay abroad in Spain.
If you are interested in joining ADASENS, please send your Online Application to:
Please attach your cover letter, CV, as well as all relevant job references to your application email.