Location Germany Lindau
- Analysis of recorded videos on the PC to specific specifications
- Control PC while driving
- Driving the car during the recordings according to certain predefined scenarios
- Driving licence class B with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in car driving mandatory
- Time flexibility necessary
- Very good local knowledges
- Safe handling of PC
- Excellent team player and a supporting team member
Should you decide on a permanent employment with a motivated, young and international team then you can benefit from mutual support, professional qualifications and short dynamic decision-making paths. We have a collegial team and flat hierarchies with flexibility for your individual need. For interested employees we offer the possibility of a longer stay abroad in Spain.
We put strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. That is why we offer family-friendly working time models, and e.g. support for kindergarten. Our working routine includes creative breaks (maybe table tennis, darts or chess) and the free use of a nearby gym. Events such as cooking, barbecuing and sports activities are also often held after work.
If you want to become a part of our strong team today and get to know ADASENS as your reliable partner please send your significant application in English to: jobopps[at]adasens.com